Go Back  Xtreme .NET Talk > .NET > Syntax Specific > JScript .NET > cmd window stays around on windows form app

Old 10-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Newcomer

JofCore is on a distinguished road
Default cmd window stays around on windows form app

First, let me say that this is my first attempt to do anything with Jscript.NET, so I really have no clue what I'm doing

I have written a small little launcher app that launches a different program depending on which button the user clicks. No problems there, all works great.

The thing that's weird/undesirable is that when I click on the compiled .exe, it opens a DOS cmd window first, and then displays my menu/form. The DOS window sits in the background (all black) as long as my form is running...

what can I do to get rid of the ugly DOS / cmd prompt window?

thx!

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off